ProntoPro.it is Italy's largest local service marketplace, expanding internationally. We help millions of users to find a local service professional: we cover 600+ services, ranging from wedding photographers to plumbers to guitar teachers. Within a few years, we expect that booking a plumber or a painter online will be as effortless as buying a book.
We are looking for people who want to bring impact and help us build something huge that will challenge the way all of your friends and family look for services.
Working as a QA Specialist
You will be part of our Technology department, currently counting 20+ people and expected to grow up to 30+ people during 2021.
You will work in a cross-functional and self-organized squad with end-to-end responsibilities and a long-term mission. Our squads are made of a Product Manager, a Designer, a Data Scientist, a QA Specialist, Backend Engineers, and Frontend Engineers.
The main goal of a Software Quality Assurance specialist in ProntoPro is to help create and maintain a quality product, both in terms of functionality and design. This does not only mean bug searching and regular product testing but also preventing defects accordingly. For this reason, you will closely interact with all members of your squad and constantly reference the set requirements.
You will have regular performance reviews based on a transparent career growth framework and a fair performance management system.
You will have regular 121 with your manager to support your personal and professional growth.
You will have visibility over the whole business and not just on your area of competence. We run monthly all-hands meetings dedicated to business and people updates.
You will attend meetups/events and have the chance to speak about how we face and solve our challenges at ProntoPro.
- You have one or more years of work experience in software quality assurance, testing, or programming
- You have working knowledge of writing and executing comprehensive test plans and test cases
- You have work experience with issue trackers, debug tools, and debug logs
- You have a working knowledge of SQL and REST
- You have work experience with agile development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken English
- You have a working knowledge of Selenium, Cypress.io, or other tools for automating tests for web, mobile, and service applications
- You are able to understand high-level programming languages
- You have work experience with Continuous Integration tools
- You have a working knowledge of GraphQL
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields
- You have sharp organizational and analytical skills
- You are a fast learner with the ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Identify, track, document thoroughly, prioritize and monitor bugs
- Work closely with our development squads to identify product requirements for each feature
- Define a testing strategy and create a test plan for each feature
- Create automated and manual test cases for each feature
- Perform all the necessary manual tests for each feature
- Produce a test report for each feature
- Perform all the necessary manual regression testing before each release
- Monitor and supervise the software development lifecycle
Selection process steps
If you successfully pass our CV screening process, our recruiters will organize a call with you. This first interview generally focuses on getting acquainted and figuring out if you and ProntoPro make a good fit for one another.
If you successfully pass the first contact, we will fix you a technical interview with our QA Lead. The interview is generally a 60 minutes call and focuses on exploring your technical knowledge.
If you successfully pass the technical interview, you will be invited to a short interview with a bar raiser. A bar raiser is a skilled evaluator who already holds a job with ProntoPro and plays a crucial role in the company's hiring process. This step usually lasts 30 minutes and aims to understand if you are a good fit with ProntoPro’s principles and values.
If you successfully pass the bar-raising step, we will send you a job offer with the position’s salary, benefits, start date, and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Terraces and relax areas
- Foosball and ping-pong tables
- Coffee machines
- Fresh fruit
- Intelligent fridge with delicious food available 24/24
- Ticket restaurants
- Casual Friday every day
- Friday beer at 5 p.m.